Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mr. Bootleggers Contest - Upcoming!


And while I'm making announcements of leather events, don't forget Kansas City's premiere leather competition for the Mr. Bootleggers title. The event will be held September 18-20, at the Bootleggers bar in the Missy B's Complex on 39th Street. Mr. Bootleggers is a feeder contest to the annual International Mr. Leather contest each Memorial Weekend in Chicago.

I note that the website for Heart of American Leather Productions, which normally produces the competition, is down, so for the moment if you want more information about attending or taking part in the competition, I recommend contacting Missy B's through its website or directly by phone. I'll also provide more information as I receive it.

It would be nice to see more than one or two contestants for this event.

No comments: